Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Man vs Food

I just wanted to put up a post for my little brother about the food here: Every meal, and I mean every meal, makes me feel like I am in an episode of Man vs Food and I am the person that has to finish everything on my plate. The portions here are not huge but the tortillas really fill you up. Usually my daily meals consist of: breakfast: fried egg with refried beans and queso fresco with bread or a tortilla, Lunch: refried beans, cheese, tortilla and chicken, and then for dinner: refried beans, maybe some rice, tortilla, and maybe some veggies. And the cycle continues day after day. All of it is really good and freshly made every day, so thats a great aspect. So far, I am not sick of it yet but I definitely am excited to move to my site and be able to cook my own food!

No comments:

Post a Comment